Living will

You are here: Louisiana Law Forums News, tips and support for our book. Living will

Tagged: 

• Author

mannyboy329
    Participant

In the book you state we can download a copy of a living will for Louisiana, where do you go to download it?

Lex
    Keymaster

We had some spam issues with the site that was used for downloading. I will email it to your address that you used to register tomorrow.

mannyboy329
    Participant

You said you were going to email me a copy of the Living will but I never received it.

Lex
    Keymaster

It was sent to the email address supplied when you first registered on Nov 2. It could be that our system is not forwarding properly.

Send me your preferred email address to cxxxxxxxxx. We will take down this address in a couple of days since it will be a spam magnet.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  Lex. Reason: Address taken out after a week to prevent spamming

donfrank
    Participant

The article cautioned against downloading Louisiana revocable living trust forms or kits from various sources. You mentioned a site to go to to download a proper copy of a living will for Louisiana. Would you please email me the URL? Thank you.

Lex
    Keymaster

That site is no longer available, sorry.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.